Thursday, April 7, 2011

The way it is

         My landlord threw a party a few nights back, and my good buddy Mark came over and brought a cute flirtatious girl with him.  I didnt try to hit on here because out of respect for Mark I didnt want to pursue someone that he brought to the house.
         We played four to five games of beer pong, and the last game Mark and I beat his friend Niki and Kens friend Zack or something I dont give a fuck what the dudes name was.  Niki who had been flirting with everyone that night established this great connection with Kens friend that didnt look like a nerd at all.  The two of them were talking about World of Warcraft all night.
         In the end she went home with a guy that looked like he played football, and modeled on the side all because he played World of Warcraft too.  I was too pussy to offend Mark by hitting on a girl I thought he might possibly care about. 
        I had been playing that game since it came out!  I wasted more time than anyone else!  The moment I stop playing stop caring the only time the game could of done something good for me in real life I dont care enough to play it anymore FML!
        
        Have fun wow newly aquainted wow nerd couple, because I know the guy above, and or that taking a shit into my own mouth from a cup is more productive than finding another nerd to jack off your life away with.

1 comment:

  1. raft titanium - titanium-arts
    The titanium exhaust tips raft titanium 4x8 sheet metal prices near me has an open tooth shell that's very soft in shape. The top part harbor freight titanium welder of the structure is also very soft titanium nipple barbells and can help keep you titanium nail on a

    ReplyDelete