Monday, March 28, 2011

All the wrong places for all the right times.

Thanks for taking the time to read the blog.  Please do yourself and myself a favor!

You just need a cell phone and a Pay Pal.  You have to have your cell activated on your pay pal so you get a dollar, and I get a dollar.  Here is the address Click Here

       This weekend was amazingly excellent.  So excellent that I slept all the way from Saturday night till I woke up just a few hours ago.  Well Danny came by last night around 3am stopped by shortly had a cigarette took one of the fidge beers downstairs, made fun of my pillow, and then took off.
        Picture of me Rip Van Winklin it.  All and all the previous night seemed relatively spectacular, Nick and I were an unstoppable force at the pong table Saturday night.  I was the only pecker wood in the motha fuckin crowd.  Which made the gang violence that broke out extra scary.
         Why do you ask?  Well because gang violence is not cool enough unless there is at least one white guy scared shitless.  After leaving with Nick I fell asleep at Sigma Gamma sorority.  I was hoping that I would get raped by one of the sorority girls but I was too passed out to ever know if I was or not.
       Well at least nobody got raped.  Although Rape and gang violence really do go hand in hand.  One of those guys jive talking Nicks main man probably would have said "You know that party was great with all the violence but I think it could of used just a dash more rape.






No comments:

Post a Comment